The meeting can be viewed on YouTube at https://youtu.be/qb-YekZa4mk To provide public comment, email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4:00 p.m., October 7. Please use “Public Comment” in the title of the email and limit your comments to a maximum of two minutes when read aloud. No action will be taken on any item not appearing on the agenda.
There is a school board meeting this coming Tuesday, June 30 at 8 am.
The meeting can be viewed on YouTube at https://youtu.be/no1ahWFIUmc To provide public comment on a Special Meeting agenda item, please email written comments to email@example.com no later than 4:00 p.m., June 29. Please use “Public Comment” in the title of the email. Comments will only be heard regarding items on the Special Meeting agenda and will be limited to a maximum of two minutes when read aloud. NOTE: This meeting will include a Public Hearing for item X-C – 2020/21 Budget.
UPDATE 6/25: Please help members find this. We want to send this info in the next few days to make sure it’s considered before the board meeting on Tues. All your input is anonymous.I’ve started a Google Sheet for us to compile and share questions and concerns. This is an attempt to get us talking and sharing. While we may have differences of opinion about how to open in the fall, this list is meant to help us identify what we need to address so we can all get back safely and productively. Please adhere to the following so we can make this a productive endeavor:
- Don’t log in with your district gmail. Let’s keep this off-server.
- Do not share the content outside this group, either by sharing the link, with screen captures, or verbally.
- Please read through before adding items so we don’t fill up the sheet with duplicates.
- Please add your concerns under the most appropriate heading.
- If you agree with an entry, add “x” in the columns to the right. This will help us identify our top concerns.
- Do not erase other people’s entries.
- Treat this as an extension of the FB page, with the same rules of conduct.
Here is the full Meeting. http://William S. Hart Union High School District – Special Governing Board Meeting – June 24, 2020